You don’t know how to fold a paper plane! That’s ok, I’ll teach you, it’s ridiculously simple, but if you want to get more advanced at paper plane folding we can do that too.
So, first you need an A4 piece of paper, surely you’ve got one of those lying around, right?
1. Fold it in half, crease, unfold.
2. Fold the top corners into the crease you’ve made, like this;
3. Fold in half, with corners in.
4. Take one side, fold it out.
5. Do the same with the other side.
6. Voila! Paper plane!
Aw.. That was too easy for you wasn’t it? Well you have just achieved a very goofy paper plane. Wanna make a cooler one?
Make plane as before, but at step 2, fold the fold in half, like so;
Then continue as normal.
Now you have accomplished an even groovier plane, complete with streamlined design and everything! Go you!
Something harder? You ask, well, we can do that!
1. Fold paper in half
2. Fold the halves in half, into the middle.
3. Then fold the corners? Maybe, or do you… perhaps it’s like…
4. Then I think you fold this up? Or do you turn it over first? Um…
5. I don’t think it’s supposed to look like this so…
Honestly, you wanna learn how to fold some advanced paper plane, look somewhere else, because I have no clue!